An amazing space at MSU to "experience plants." Our mission is to: promote an understanding of plants and the role they play in our daily lives; nurture the wonder in a child's imagination and curiosity; and provide a place of enrichment and delight for children of all ages. Visit our garden and experience our plants!
- Butterflies in the Garden: Field trips to the Indoor 4-H Children's Garden and the Butterfly Lab. Explore the butterfly life cycle, look at butterflies under microscopes and spend time in the flight house with butterflies, chrysalises and caterpillars.
- Seeds of Science: Multi-day field trips to the 4-H Children's Gardens.
- Garden Discovery: Single day field trips to the 4-H Children's Gardens.
- Stories for Sprouts and Seedlings: A monthly story for young children, read by a garden educator and paired with a hands-on craft activity.
- Garden StoryWalk: Read a book, page by page, as you stroll through the garden. Pages are located throughout the garden with suggested activities to do between stops.
- Christmas Tree Classroom: Classes read a garden-based book and create decorations for Christmas Trees at the Indoor 4-H Children's Garden. For 2020 this program was done online.
Contact info1066 Bogue Street
East Lansing, MI 48824