We look forward to having you visit our exciting informal learning venues at MSU! Once you know which venue(s) you want to visit, here’s what to do next:
For PreK-12 groups, university classes, or other groups of more than 10 people
- Make sure you have a selection of possible dates for your visit, especially if you plan to visit more than one place. It may take a little “back and forth” discussion to finalize your itinerary.
- Have an estimate of how many students and adults will be in your group.
- Consider how much time you could spend at each venue, as their programming may vary depending on that duration.
- Contact the venue(s) individually to schedule your visit. You can find contact information on each venue’s page on this website.
Individuals or smaller groups
- Check the venue pages to see if reservations, pre-registration, or tickets are required before you visit.
- Contact the venue(s) if you have questions. You can find contact information on each venue’s page on this website.
Have questions or need assistance?
Please email email@example.com or call 518-884-6899.